Hotel is a little out of town but you pay much less to stay here than in other overpriced Napa hotels.
Rooms are very large, well equipped, super comfy beds and balconies. Breakfast is some coffee and musli bars available at check out but there is a Denny's attached to the hotel if you like that sort of thing, plenty of chain restaurants within walking distance. If your in Napa your probably going to be sampling wine - so want to leave the car. There are taxis to town for around $8 or if you want it's a 25min walk
I'd stay here again, for the bed alone - after all that's the main reason to stay in a hotel right?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines just received Best Western International’s highest honor, "The Chairman’s Award," for outstanding quality, design and high customer service. Travelers from all over the world choose Inn at the Vines as their vacation destination. BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines, also nominated as one of the best hotels in Napa Valley, provides finely appointed accommodations in the heart of all there is to experience in our beautiful wine country of Northern California. Whether your travels bring you to Napa for a weekend get-away, business, family vacation, or a wedding, BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at the Vines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn At The Vines Hotel Napa
- Best Western Hotel Napa
- Best Western Napa
- Napa Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn At The Vines Napa, Napa Valley, CA