“Girls Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 24 Napa B&B and Inns
Livermore, California, United States
“Girls Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wow, what a wonderul property and staff. My girlfriend and I stayed in the Helen Suite. The room was perfect with a large whirlpool tub and fireplace. The decorations/furnishings were turn of the century oriental/asian and were lovely. I liked going out to the porch in front of our building and the garden in the back of the property. the fountain was very relaxing. In the evenings we would go over to the main building for freshly made cookies and some port. The breakfast was amazing. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is our second visit to the Napa Inn. It's a quaint, Victorian-style B&B in the heart of Napa. Easily adjacent to Rte. 25 and downtown Napa, the accomodations are superior in every sense. Breakfast is excellent. Staff is knowledgeable about the area and recommended good restaurants and keyed vineyard tours to our wine preferences. We have a small dog and they have two pet friendly rooms, each with private courtyard. One of the best B&B's we've used.

Room Tip: Annabell's room was our preference.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
South San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Napa Inn is what I think a B&B should be. It is a charming, very well maintained inn. My daughter and I stayed in the Madeline Suite. It was bright, cheerful and very roomy. The inn had a full breakfast (different menu the two mornings we were there), delicious. We enjoyed a wine tasting in the parlor one evening. The chocolate chips cookies were the some of the best I have ever had. The innkeepers were friendly and helpful. I felt like I was staying at friend's home, all of the amenities and comforts of home. Napa Valley is a perfect getaway and when I go back, I will definitely be staying at the Napa. It is in a quiet residential neighborhood and a short walk (10 min) to downtown.

Room Tip: We had a room in the back on the 3rd floor (no street noise at all). Lots of windows, nice and brig...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Montebello, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to experience a breakfast and bed for the first time and this ended up being the best hotel decision I've ever made. The staff was wonderful, breakfast was delicious, beautiful vintage room, afternoon cookies and wine, price was reasonable, and the location was walking distance to the downtown strip. My boyfriend and I plan on staying there during our next roadtrip. Loved it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
San Ramon, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great B&B with a cozy feel. The room was terrific and the bed comfy. Breakfast was excellent as well as very friendly staff. Short walk to downtown. My only complaint would be to note on the website that the fireplace in our room was electric. While we would have preferred wood, gas would have been better than electric.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful stay just before Christmas. The breakfast was so wonderful. Every morning at least four hot items and fresh fruit with dip. The staff very friendly. The location was great. Within walking distance of downtown. This is one bed and breakfast you want to check out.
We highly recommend The Napa Inn.

• Stayed December 2012
Dartmouth, NS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at The Napa Inn in August for three nights. The staff were extremely friendly and informative when we arrived and throughout our stay. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast each day was delicious and lots of options. My boyfriend especially liked the mashed potatoes we had one day! Something we aren't used to having at breakfast. There is a garden patio which we enjoyed during the evenings, sipping wine and relaxing! The Napa Inn is a great location and a quick walk to the downtown area which was very convenient. I would definitely book here again if we ever return to Napa!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Napa Inn? Share your experiences!