wow we booked this stay months ago and I really wish I would have picked something else!!! received no notice that Roxanne and Derrick lost the inn. The changes really make it more like a hotel than a bed and breakfast. The innkeeper informed us that breakfast would be downstairs, not brought to our room. It was more like continental breakfast then gourmet, The wine tasting hour was dull no guest winery, not in the wine cellar, just a glass of wine in between the innkeeper answering phones and the door, For what we spent I really wish there was a warning that the inn is a foreclosed bank owned property. I only found out because I stumbled on a meeting of bankers in what was supposed to be the relaxing garden.
PLEASE do not stay here if you really want a bed and breakfast feel!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over a century this stunning Napa Valley Queen Anne Victorian has reigned over Napa. Today, La Belle Epoque is a luxury Napa Valley boutique inn - ideal for romantic getaways, family reunions, small weddings and solo retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your La Belle Epoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Belle Epoque Hotel Napa
- La Belle Epoque Napa, Napa Valley, CA