“Good Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: River Terrace Dr.
Transit: Free downtown trolley. Please call Napa county transportation planning agency.
San Diego CA
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate here as an add on option from the adjacent River Terrace hotel. Good Eggs Benedict, steel cut oatmeal and an omelet. This has a small menu, but a nice interior courtyard patio to sit in.

Toledo, Ohio
“Casual and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Cuvée is part of the River Terrace hotel although it sits out front as a stand alone restaurant. The scene is very modern and casual for all occasions. We had breakfast and dinner at the
Cuvée and was pleased with both. Their selection menu was pretty limited but what was available was very good. For dinner I would suggest the roasted chicken. It was definitely an excellent dish. It was very nice sitting out on the outside patio. The staff for both meals were very attentive. Very convenient restaurant for those staying at the River Terrace or anyone else not opting for the uptown area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gatineau, Canada
“Best birthday dinner ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

While we were staying at the River Terrace Inn, my husband and I had dinner at Cuvée restaurant. It was his birthday and I wanted something nice and closely located to the hotel. We couldn't have found a better place! The night we went to Cuvée, they were hosting a four-course wine-pairing dinner with Ideology wines. The meal was great! Each dish worked extremely well with the wine. The executive chef, Brendan Mica, really knows how to make ingredients shine. He is new to Cuvée and came out to meet all the guests for that special dinner. I do hope he takes the time to meet with customers on a regular basis. It adds such a special touch to a nice dinner. Also, you can see him working with his brigade when you eat on the terrace, which is where we were. Again, lovely touch. Nice to see that your food is prepared with care.
I know the chef was launching is new menu the following week. Based on our experience, I have no doubt that everything on it is delicious.
The general manager, Brandon Bernstein, is also new to the restaurant. He too came out to meet with the guests. Very nice touch which I would encourage him to continue with customers.
Given the dinner featured wines from Ideology Cellars, the owners were there and took to the time to come speak with us on several occasions during the evening. They actually made us feel part of their group, which made the evening even better. The wine was delicious and, as I mentioned previously, the pairing with the food was outstanding.
I know that our dinner experience was very special -- the restaurant doesn't host wine-pairing dinners all the time. However, I would not hesitate in recommending this restaurant to anyone visiting the Napa Valley and looking for something out of the ordinary.

Cordova, Tennessee
“Yummy dinner at Cuvee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at Cuvee. For 1st courses, I had the shrimp and grits and he had mussels. My shrimp and grits was tasty but a little heavy. For 2nd courses my husband had a fantastic chicken and I loved my salmon. For dessert I had the ice cream sundae which was great and he had a great chocolate custard. The service was slow and seemed understaffed but the staff was very nice and accommodating. This is random but the napkins looked like dish towels which was odd. We loved the atmosphere. We sat outside next to the fire pit. Overall: tasty food and a nice setting. Once there is more servers, I think service would run better.

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Short ribs forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Best short ribs I've ever had (sorry Keith). Walking distance to Verasa... great for couples. Bring your own wine or buy from their selection.

Visited February 2013