“Great Happy Hour” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Vancouver, Washington
“Great Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

The food is great. My wife and I dined there for dinner one evening. We liked it so much we went back the next day for lunch. They happy hour specials are extremely cheap and it's complimented with good tasty food.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

61% Recommend
Boston
“Run the other way !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Our hotel recommended this place- we should have gone with our other choice Flippi's in Napa- first of all no one was in the place- that should have been our clue - they said no one was there because the World series was on and everyone was home-although they had the TV's in the dining area tuned to the game- the $14 pizza was small and boring- the spinach salad with chicken was small and expensive - This place became our joke on our week long trip - our only bad eating choice all week !

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Good Food - Good Service - Local Hang-Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

Having been in Napa & Sonoma for a week drinking wine, wanted a quick bite at a local place without the pomp and wine-snob atmosphere. Drove by Mary's and observed a mostly full parking lot on a Thursday night so gave it a shot. Definitely a non-white table cloth local pixxa hang-out, which is a good thing. Split the Calzone for two at $11.95 with partner and it was too much to finish (filled up on bread sticks I guess). Waiter was a young man who had a great sense of humor and took care of us non-locals. WOuld definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quick, Italian bite to eat.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm not a big pizza guy in the first place, but this place has never impressed me. I guess I liked the salads, and the...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

I'm not a big pizza guy in the first place, but this place has never impressed me. I guess I liked the salads, and the pizza wasn't bad, it just wasn't memorable.

LOS ANGELES
“Where's Mary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2009

My recent trip to Napa on busines found me looking for pizza without the fancy white tableclothes. I original from NYC so I am pretty fussy about my pizza crust. Mary's is a good value restaurant for families and the pizza was excellent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere