As owners here for more than 10 years we have been able to experience Riverpointe on a regular basis and see how a place that was wonderful to begin with continues to improve , year in and year out. And an incredibly dedicated and talented staff add to the comfort and charm of this resort. From the general manager to the grounds staff, everyone is there to make staying there a great experience.
We stayed in a one bedroom unit. The units are upscale mobile homes with a living/dining/kitchen area, a bathroom and a bed room with queen bed (very comfortable). Two flat screen TVs, an IPod dock sound system, comfortable furniture and the usual condo amenities. There was a small deck with table and chairs out the front door. This was a great base to enjoy all the wine country fun from. And the resort is in the middle of everything; great food, great wine and beautiful countryside. There's a pool and two jacuzzis, club house with pool table, too.
Definitely take advantage of the wine tastings and other events offered by the resort's amazing concierge, Marilyn. These are definitely NOT timeshare sales presentations and many are free. We went to her dinner event (not free) at nearby restaurant Cuvée and her orientation breakfast (free) and both were delicious and fun. And in the three nights we were there, there were two wine tasting events.
So, to sum it up. A beautiful resort in the middle of wine country with comfortable, nicely appointed accommodations supported by an awesome staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. Minimum age required at check-in is 21. Please note that there is a daily resort fee of USD 11.00, plus tax. This fee will include Internet and parking. We’re always hard at work to improve your vacation experience. That’s why from 5/11/2015 to 5/28/2015, RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort is undergoing some renovations. Specifically, the exteriors of all the chalets. We understand that renovations are sometimes an inconvenience. You may notice some construction noise, and certain areas of the resort may be closed. However, the resort will still be open, and there’s still plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA