We spent two nights at the Riverpointe Suites in October. It's not the most centrally-located spot in Napa, but it's only a 15-minute stroll to town, and 10 minutes to Oxbow market. Staff at reception were friendly and efficient, and the number of facilities on offer to guests was good. Our one-bed room was great, very comfortable and well-appointed. It was small, but fine for a couple, even with two big suitcases. There were good books and other literature on local sights - restaurants, bars, wine estates etc. We would have availed of their bike rental service, but the weather wasn't great that day so we sampled Napa's indoor charms instead. I left some clothing there by accident when we left and the staff were more than happy to arrange or it to be sent to me. The one quibble was noise. It was quiet when we were there, I'd estimate much less than half-full. However our cottage adjoined another occupied cottage, and when the occupants came in we could hear everything and worse, could feel the vibrations of their footsteps. This wasn't a big issue though, and we would happily recommend Riverpointe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is a resort that will suit any type of vacation. We offer studio and one-bedroom cottages. Guests enjoy room amenities such as an outdoor deck, fully-equipped kitchen, king/queen sized bed, sofa sleeper, and deluxe bathrooms. Additionally, on-site amenities include indoor/outdoor games, outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor hot tubs, and complimentary laundry facilities. Our delightful country cottages are sure to give you the vacation you have always wanted. Minimum age required at check-in is 21. Please note that there is a daily resort fee of USD 11.00, plus tax. This fee will include Internet and parking. We’re always hard at work to improve your vacation experience. That’s why from 5/11/2015 to 5/28/2015, RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort is undergoing some renovations. Specifically, the exteriors of all the chalets. We understand that renovations are sometimes an inconvenience. You may notice some construction noise, and certain areas of the resort may be closed. However, the resort will still be open, and there’s still plenty of room for fun, relaxation, and savoring Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverpointe Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Riverpointe Hotel Napa
- RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort CA