“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 249 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Our Wine & Whisky Bar, Smokin' BBQ & Retail Shop is located in the Heart of Downtown Napa. With an astounding lineup of over 400 highly allocated wines on the shelves available to take home tonight or have shipped home to enjoy later and 40 wines available by-the-glass, you can scan the 18 page wine list on any given day to find a snapshot of truly great wines from around the world. We recently added over 20 of the rarest and finest whiskies to our tasting menu, tasting flights available.Guinness on tap and artisan beers. BBQ served til 12am on weekends.
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

After having a late lunch in Napa and going for a stroll we were stopped by the smell of BBQ and a sign that said Wine Bar. We were too full to eat, but not to have a glass of wine! Next time we will stop with friends for dinner!

Visited July 2014

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Excellent dinner in downtown Napa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

You may have to wait a bit, but it is worth it! They are known for their "Beer Can Chicken" but that was too much for me so I had a Beer Can Chicken sandwich and coleslaw, which was absolutely delicious! I love Bounty Hunter's laid back atmosphere and excellent food/wine pairings.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great food and service in a town that seems WAY overpriced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was having Napa angst. Nothing I looked at or booked was I looking forward to. So....at the last minute I let those $100 steak places go and we ventured out to this place. No reservations, and luckily only a ten-minute wait. Later it rose to over an hour. Very limited seating, but our server was really great and the food really super BBQ. Good wine list, and we chose a very good one "on sale". No mixed drinks but plenty of straight up hard liquor, and many beers, and over 400 wines. So no bring-your-own. We are not huge Napa fans. But we are Bounty Hunter fans!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spring, Texas
“Interesting Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm a big barbecue fan from Texas, so I'm pretty critical, but if you're in the mood for some really good barbecue, this probably isn't the place for you. I knew what I was getting into when I went there, and I'm glad I tried it for the uniqueness factor of combining a wine bar with a barbecue joint. But for me, it just didn't work. Overpriced mediocre barbecue on nice plates and wine was just too weird for my taste. With that said, I had a good time and the place is as advertised, so my only negatives have more to do with my personal preferences than anything else. So others may thoroughly enjoy it.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Very poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We went here on great recommendations however we were very badly disappointed, we were late in the evening however they had no steak left to start with, then wen our food finally arrived both the appetiser and mains came together and two out of four meals were not served, as they were closing there was no offer to rectify this only complementary drinks however we were very disappointed as half the group left hungry.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere