After a day of or so of wine country, we needed a feel good, in your face sort of restaurant that had a menu that was full of solid food. There are no big plates-little food here, it's unreal the quality of the pork, chicken, and ribs...
This is the real deal for BBQ, and they have what is needed after a day or so of foo-foo wine tastings, and "big-plate-little-food" style restaurants! I needed a beer, and back yard grill, cook out food, to get my compass back to normal,and Bounty Hunters was just what I needed.
Napa, and Sonoma will dilute your head with incredible wine, and over the top atmosphere of Northern California, so what a guy needs is some feel good solid BBQ and chicken to bring things back into perspective...you can get that at Bounty Hunters.
- solid BBQ
- wine like no other, and knowledgable staff
- price point is good
- service is solid, and respective
- location to downtown Napa is great
- good bread pudding...(see Con comments)
- limited seating
- Need one "crap" beer - like a Lite beer to Hillbilly it up more!
- wish I would have known about the bread pudding desert earlier - my gut ached for hours!!!
If you own or manage Bounty Hunter Wine Bar & Smokin’ BBQ, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.