“Never again!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Tubingen, Germany
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We ordered the "famous" garlic bread as appetizer...well, it was served when we were kinda done with the main dish. And really famous ... It was ok. My pasta was not ready cooked and the chicken not really good either. The second dish was poor as well.
Than we got the check and it was $57.98 for garlic bread, two dishes and 1 beer. Too much. I told the waitress that the garlic bread serving time was way too late and she offered free dessert - we declined. But instead of reducing the bill somehow, we got the $57.98 bill. Sorry, but bad food, ambiente not nice and bad service. Conclusion: never again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Napa, California
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is not a restaurant I would recommend! My husband and I had a very unfortunate experience there and will not be going back. We bought a groupon online that we were very excited to use. After we arrived and were seated the waitress asked for the groupon, but when I reached for my phone she abruptly stated it had to be printed out and that it would not be accepted on the phone (even though it states on the groupon it can be redemed either by phone or on paper). She suggested we drive hom (45 min round trip) to retrieve it. Date nigh out take two: we arrive back at the restaurant, have some decent food, more poor service, and receive our bill of $7 because the groupon covered the rest. My husband hands her our check card which she refused to take and states they do not accept transactions less than $10, but dont worry she was happy to charge us more than we owed because we didnt have any other form of payment. Thinking back I wish I had made a scene and asked for the manager or just refused to pay but hopefully this review will help me sleep at night.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Napa, CA
“Awful meal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Food was terrible. Will never go back. Service not good either.

California
“Best kept secret in Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Just went there for the second time. Food and service were exceptional. Had the crab cakes and chicken lasagna. Both were exceptional. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. The entire dining experience was phenomenal. Best kept secret in Napa county.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bogota, Colombia
“Go somewhere else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

We are wondering if the chef of this restaurant is mexican. The entrance, the garlic bread and the main dishes were spicy. Also the risoto looked like rice with cheese sauce. They try to make italian food, but believe me it is not working, although it is a cosy place.

Visited June 2011