“Iconic Wine Tours” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 163 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom private wine tours of Napa Valley and Sonoma County. Your hosts Peter & Carla Bowers are experts at creating customized wine itineraries. Our goal is to perfectly match your wine tour to your tastes and interests.
New York City, New York
“Iconic Wine Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have traveled all around the world and do think of myself as a discerning traveler but, the recent tour set up by Peter Bowers of Iconic Wines was phenomenal. He made a real celebration of a special event-my boyfriend's birthday taking us to all these unique and really iconic wineries. His access to closed wineries and his relationship were a really treasure. We got to see wineries we would have never seen but had heard about from French Laundry. His explanation of the different wines was intriguing and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for amazing tour-out of ordinary experience along with his book. Delighted to be a reference anytime- a truly great experience.

Peter-thanks for everything and have a great thanksgiving. Appreciate your help and will be delighted to be a reference anytime.

Visited June 2013

Madison, WI
“Perfect Day, Perfect Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Peter took great care of me and several doctors in town for a medical conference. He made some great on-the-fly suggestions given our wine preferences and definitely made it an unforgettable trip to the entire crew. We hit about 5-6 wineries, had an amazing lunch, and his knowledge of the Russian River valley was phenomenal. Definitely recommend Peter for anyone looking for a great day and some great wine!

Visited October 2013
“The most comfortable, intimate, and memorable anniversary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I booked this trip as an anniversary surprise for my very "European" husband. We followed all of Peters suggestions and he did not steer us wrong! My husband was pleasantly surprised to learn all that the region had to offer in terms of fantastic wines and restaurants. I will have a tough that anniversary gift!

Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great day, personal service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Peter was a fantastic guide and very knowledgeable about the area. The trip was comfortable and very well organized. After discussing what kind of places we wanted to go to, peter had some excellent suggestions and took us there. We visited a number of wineries in Sonoma and Russian River. I would strongly recommend Iconic for private day tours

Denver,
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a great day wine tasting with Peter as our driver. He was very professional, friendly and knew the area well. The vehicle was very comfortable to ride in all day and he even had a great video that told more about Napa Valley. And as a bonus he took some great photos of the day, which we appreciated very much! He was also prepared as any wine tasting tour business should be, with water, restaurant recommendations and he even made sure to bring our purchased wine indoors while we tasted since it was such a warm day.

Visited July 2013