“Exceeded Every Expectation!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 217 Activities in Napa
Type: Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Verve = an energy, a buzz. Here at Verve, we handcraft uniquely personalized Wine Country experiences unlike any other in the Napa Valley. Whether it's a day of tasting, a business retreat, an epic celebration, or a week to just get away from it all, Verve offers guests a chance to create unforgettable memories through our customized and highly curated tour packages. No cookie cutter tours allowed - we create personalized adventures of a lifetime! For specific examples of the kind of itineraries we specialize in, please visit our website's Wine Country Experiences section. Ugly tour bus be gone: we pride ourselves on traveling in style and comfort! Guests stretch out and relax (or stand tall and dance) in our luxurious Mercedes Benz Luxury Sprinter with 6'3" of interior clearance height and large windows for optimal vineyard gazing. Our expert chauffeurs and hosts have local knowledge and insights, providing exceptional service and taking guests beyond the typical tourist experience. Verve's industry insights grant you insider access to exceptional artisan wineries, culinary masterpieces, private art collections, wine blending, barrel tasting, special events, and much more. Verve collaborates with visitors to create memorable events and showcase the Napa Valley like you've never seen it before!
Falls Church, Virginia
“Exceeded Every Expectation!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Verve

It takes a lot to please this traveler. I  work closely with the hospitality industry and destination management groups. Most over-promise and under-deliver but this is certainly not the case when it comes to  T, Denise and the expert staff at Verve.   This is not your ordinary wine tour. Verve creates new and exciting experiences At every turn.

It started  early in the morning, we were met by T and Denise, who we would soon be referring to as  our friends. At our hotel, T inspired us with the history of sabrage, the art of uncorking sparkling wines with a saber.  Each morning began with a champagne toast to prepare your palette for the best that Napa and Sonoma had to offer.

We had a few favorite wines that we requested to have on the tours each day and let the Verve Team round out the days with some special treats that we would never have found on our own. And not just wines...we discovered olive oils, a great  shops, artists, a distillery, and many exquisite restaurants throughout the valley.  My group was cared for by Denise as if we were her own family.

This was the first trip to Napa by most of my family. Verve turned a family trip into an experience that none of us will ever forget.   We look forward to returning this fall to introduce more family and friends to our new friends in Napa:  T, Denise, and everyone at Verve.

Visited November 2013

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“BEST Bachelorette Party Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We took the Verve bus out for a very special Bachelorette celebration and our experience was FANTASTIC!! We had such a wonderful time. Everything from the driver, to the comfort of the bus was amazing. Verve took us to some amazing wineries and showed us the best time. I wouldn't have had it any other way. This company is highly recommended for any experience in Napa.

Visited January 2014
Santa Rosa, California
“Flawless Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Verve absolutely exceeded my expectations during my girlfriend's bachelorette party! Every detail was flawless & so special. They really went above and beyond the normal wine tour "itinerary". We got super VIP treatment everywhere and were taken to some of the most amazing places in Napa Valley. I can't wait to book with them again!

Visited January 2014
Napa, California
“Dirty Thirty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Verve team is FANTASTIC. We took the Verve party bus out on the town for my 30th Birthday celebration. What a treat! A surprise backwards for my family- T suggested this oh so fabulous transportation to and from The Farm restaurant in Carneros and I had my family all meet downtown and to their surprise we all loaded up on the Verve bus including my 3 nieces all under the age of 10. Such a special way to travel in style and got the birthday celebration started with a bottle of bubbles and killer tunes. We were able to be together and everyone had a safe ride home. Thank you for making my birthday celebration a blast! The experience is memorable and I will be back for more! xo

Visited December 2013
Napa, California
“Wife's surprise birthday transportation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was trying to find the perfect way to be transported through Napa Valley for the rolling party that was my wife's surprise birthday. We started at a restaurant in Yountville then went to three other wineries and I wanted everyone to be together rather than have a bunch of cars and Verve was PERFECT! They met us at the restaurant, and after sabering a bottle of sparkling, they drove us in style. It was very professional and very classy. I HIGHLY recommend them for your transportation needs!

Visited January 2013