“Our 25th Anniversary Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Allegria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 220 Restaurants in Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: On Your Next Trip to Napa Valley, enjoy a cozy luncheon or a candle-lit dinner at Ristorante Allegria. Allegria is located in a Historic Bank Landmark, built in 1916, in the heart of downtown Napa. Ristorante Allegria is one of the top Napa Valley Dining Restaurants featuring a Breathtaking Ambiance, Delicious Italian and California Cuisine, Great Service and Relaxing Italian Music!"Dine at Allegria's for a great dining experience or host your next special event you and your friends won't soon forget.
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Our 25th Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The search for the perfect place to celebrate our 25th Anniversary Dinner didn't disappoint. This place was recommended by the tourist center attendant as a place she always goes for dinner. She was right. I ordered the fresh saffron pasta with wild mushrooms and prawns. I wanted fresh made pasta and this was delicious. My husband ordered the chicken parm and it was equally delicious. They are very knowledgeable about wines as you might expect and can pair any entree with one of CA fine wines from the valley. We ate outside. It was a little cool but they have heaters out there to light up in the evening. Our server was very professional and friendly. I would go back here if in Napa.

• Visited June 2014

San Francisco, California
“Consistently good, if not great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best dinners in my life have been here; the food's terrific, but the service, ambiance, all the little things make this place my go to in Napa, much less the Napa Valley. The Warm Napa Cabbage Salad js a must, and while the specials are always good, the Penne con Pollo is a favorite. I've lived in the valley for years, and while there is always great competition, Alegria still comes up on top. And, the patio is great for lunch with your four footed family members, and the staff is very good with pooches.

• Visited May 2014
Pleasant Hill, California
“Wonderful lunch here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

At the recommendation of friends we tried this restaurant right in downtown Napa. We sat inside and enjoyed the beautifully decorated restaurant and air conditioning! There is a patio area but it was a hot day and, quite frankly, the restaurant is fantastic inside. My brother and I split the Caesar salad which was great. I had the pappardelle pasta and my brother had the rigatoni both of which were excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely go back there again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Napa, California
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Get the cabbage slaw as a side - wonderful! Whenever we want to really "go out" we choose Allegria. You feel as if you're at a fine dining place, yet can be relaxed and not pay too much.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Australia
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Based on other reviews I had high hopes. Food was average. Our server was good. Full of energy but we felt a bit rushed.

Visited April 2014