We recently stayed here and loved it! It was perfect! The cottage was so nice and we appreciated everything about it. It was great to have a kitchen with fresh ground coffee and cream in the refrigerator as well as many snacks including the fixings for smores! We built a fire in the evening and made smores after a lovely dinner at Ad Hoc (part of one of their package deals that I would recommend highly). The fresh juice and pasteries delivered in the am was wonderful. The cottages are in a great location, they are close to many wineries and restaurants. We trusted the feedback here on tripadvisor regarding the cottages and it was spot on. When we return to Napa again, I am confident that this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages,centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA