I can honestly say that there is not one single thing that I would change about the Cottages of Napa Valley! Every attention to detail has been paid and our stay was wonderful. The people that work there are so nice and helpful, the grounds immaculate and well cared for. Our cottage, number 7 was perfect, from the heated bathroom tiles to the well-equipped kitchenette, to the fire pit out front for roasting marshmallows. Everything we needed we had in our cottage - I think we could have stayed for weeks. This is the only place I will stay when we visit Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages,centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA