My husband is a frequent business traveler, so the last thing we wanted was another typical hotel. From the arrival you realize this is not what you are getting, personalized attention at the front desk, and an escort to your private, beautiful cottage. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the fantastic, carbo-loaded breakfast at your door made everything perfect. Our room had a fireplace that wasn't working, and we had trouble with our a/c/heat, but otherwise all was perfect. One thing not mentioned on their website is they provide a free ride to and from most of the restaurants in Yountville for dinner from 5-10. Also, Sharon gave us a superb private wine tour, she took us to lots of little gems, based on her knowledge of the area and in what she thought we would enjoy after getting to know us a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 8 king cottages,centrally located in the napa valley, 2 miles south of yountville. Each cottage has a luxurious king bed, living room area, equipped kitchenette, gas fireplace, all in one room under a vaulted ceiling. Wi-fi, HDTV, bose system for music players, are all included. The bathroom has heated tiled floors, shower, and a deep-soaking tub sized for two. The romantic king cottages include a jacuzzi tub, and separate walk-in shower.Outside each cottage is your own fireplace stocked with wood each evening.A breakfast basket is delivered to the front porch each morning, with freshly baked pastries from Bouchon Bakery.Your own home in the heart of the wine country! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cottages of Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- The Cottages Of Napa Valley CA