This place is one of the most beautiful and stunning places in Napa. The cottages are spectacularly designed and don't think could be any more luxurious. Our cottage had an incredible outdoor area with an outdoor shower, two cots (with a heater above) and a table with two chairs. Totally private and totally peaceful. We showered outdoors daily and ate our breakfast out there as well. The interior is well designed and spacious as is the washroom with heated floors to boot.
The gym is well equipped and the adult pool is paradise.
The staff here are incredibly accommodating and could not be nicer.
Farm restaurant is also great. Beautiful decor. A solid wine list. Great food.
This place could be perfect with some minor tweaks. And as high end as this place is there is no excuse for anything short of perfection.
1. They were repairing or renovating a cottage across from ours. No excuse for ruining this magical picturesque setting by leaving outside on the porch the materials removed from inside for two days.
2. During the week the restaurant near the adult pool is closed such that if you want something to eat other than a bar snack the wait is 30-45 minutes.
3. Breakfast was problematic. On day one ordered scrambled egg whites to be slightly healthy totally greasy. Asked next day for no butter and only a little oil. Again came totally greasy.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Hopefully with some minor management tweaks this place could be totally perfect.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Carneros Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carneros Hotel Napa
- Carneros Hotel Napa
- Carneros Inn
- The Carneros Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA