We chose this motel because of the cost. It is one of the few places to stay in Napa that will let you stay only one night on a weekend. Check-in was smooth and staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, but small and sparsely decorated. We even had the same picture on two adjacent walls.The room did have a refrigerator. We were mainly concerned with the price and that it was clean and safe. One should know that Motel 6 does not give shampoo and conditioner. There is one bar of soap at the sink and one in the shower. There were also extra pillows in the room. The air vent was on the side of the wall, over the area to hang our clothes. The vent was about head high (5'5") and we were not able to regulate it. Either on or off. We were concerned about parking as we were there on a Saturday. We got in late and got one of the last two parking spots. There was enough parking. Our main difficulty was the bed. It was so hard and very uncomfortable. We had difficulty sleeping and were sore in the morning. We understand that Motel 6 just recently purchased this property and is going to be remodeling it. We would like to suggest new beds, please. If they put in new beds that aren't hard, then we would definitely stay here again, but until then, no thank you we really need our sleep. The location was easy on/off the freeway and easy access to other locations.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Redwood Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Redwood Hotel
- Napa Valley Redwood Motel
- Motel 6 Napa Napa Valley, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.