Amazing location, beautiful room, staff who could not do enough for us and amazing places to eat just a cab ride away for around $5.
My wife and I stayed for 4 nights on route from San Francisco to Big Sur and from the moment we arrived until the moment we left we were simply amazed at the care and attention to detail by the staff. They are friendly and often second guessing our requirements - I'm going to suggest half the hotels I've stayed in around the world take a visit to this hotel to find out how to offer exceptional service.
I booked a massage in the Spa, it was so good that I booked for the next day - best massage ever and I go to the 'best one' in London.
Everything from the breakfast to the turn down service was handled with love and care.
I'm puzzled by the complaints in other reviews on matters such as parking - perhaps they own a truck and trailer? There's plenty of well laid out parking.
One of the best features was that we felt that we were the only people staying, although the place was full. My wife and I would often spend hours simply relaxing in the room or the grounds.
We've been to some of the best hotels in the world and this one is up there with them.
Book it without hesitation - it was far better than our next hotel in Big Sur and half the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA