This was part of a fly drive holiday that my husband & I took recently. It was our first time in the Napa Valley and found the hotel on Expedia. The hotel was in a lovely location, our room had a lovely balcony overlooking the creek. Our room was fantastic, jacuzzi bath, comfy bed, flat screen tv with lots of channels than a regular hotel, DVD player. There was a mini bar, all soft drinks and water were complimentary. We had a fantastic breakfast each morning in our room, with beautiful warm breads/muffins. The staff were very helpful, warm and friendly. We had a massage in the spa which was wonderful. The grounds were great and very peaceful. Very romantic not for children, staff even lit candles and put on romantic music when we returned each evening. Could not fault anything, we didn't want to leave. Worth every penny or should I say cent! Thank mil liken creek for making our visit special.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities.Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is an Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.