We having been staying at the Blackbird Inn in Napa for the last 6 years during Thanksgiving week. in Room 8. It has a small terrace and a fireplace. It was very clean and inviting.
The food is good and there is always plenty of hot coffee and open bottle of wine in the afternoon.
We like it because it is just a 10 minute walk to downtown Napa and the growing number of restaurants along the river.
This is a very, very nice place to spend a few days that if off the beaten path but welcoming. After 6 years, the Inn shows no signs of wear and the service remains cheery and pleasant. I expect we will be back next Novermber for year 7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA