We truly enjoyed our stay in Napa at Blackbird Inn. In all fairness, we did receive a slight upgrade for our Friday evening, 1 night stay, but that aside, it was still a lovely experience.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for those looking to stay close to the vineyards and wineries of Napa Valley, and this is easily accessible to Route 29. The staff was very friendly, and most importantly the beds were unbelievably comfortable. I didn't want to leave it!
The inn also boasts evening wine and snacks and also a daily breakfast which we did not partake in, but it's nice to have the option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA