A B&B that's not too frilly, not too "shabby chic", not too austere. It is just right. Made moreso by the outstanding internet special we happened upon. The room was small, but not unpleasantly so, the bathroom could use a bit of updating but was always clean and well-kept. The staff was very, very helpful in guiding us to good food, good wineries, and interesting things to do that were off the beaten path. The breakfast and afternoon hospitality were good although since we opted to use the Blackbird as our base of operations for 10 days while we toured Napa Valley, we had a lot of repetition in breakfast quiche and pastries.
Since this was our honeymoon, and my new husband's 1st B&B experience I was concerned that all would go smoothly. My concerns weren't warranted. He enjoyed the B&B so much that we've subsequently stayed in several others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA