My husband and I have stayed in at least a dozen and more B&B's over our 20 yr. marriage and this was by far the best! The staff was wonderful, helpful and there to make your stay as pleasant as ever. Being newly remodeled the home and gardens were clean and beautiful with a relaxed, unclutered feel. The first night we were "entertained" by a wine tasting from the Frank Family Vineyard with delicious appitizers to go along! The following night were appitizers in the garden patio area which was flowing with wines of red and white with plenty of food and lively talk amongst the other guests! Of course the best were the breakfasts done by a local chef who puts great detail into the your morning meal! Our room was the "Garden" with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub/shower with french doors opening onto the patio! The decor and warmth of the atmosphere was very cozy, better than home! The staff also helped us with any reservations we needed and valuable information on restaraunts and vintners in the area. I would recommend this B&B to my closest friends, a must stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA