My husband and I stayed at 1801 First for 4 nights in June 2013 (we stayed in the Carriage House- AMAZING!!) and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to stay or for a more friendly, attentive staff. Blair (the owner), Kali, and Felice were so kind; they truly make you feel like instant friends and not guests. From the gourmet breakfasts (made by an incredible chef), to the nightly cheese and wine hour, to the staff taking care of every last detail of your trip, you will not regret staying at the 1801 First. The whole Inn is immaculate and Blair has thought of every little detail to make your stay more comfortable. There are always cookies, ice cold water, coffee, and tea at your disposal. Another incredible part about the Inn is its location. It is within walking distance to all of the local shops and restaurants in downtown Napa. We could go on and on about how wonderful the 1801 First is! There is not a bad word we can say about it. Not only are we referring all of our family and friends but we are also making plans to go back. We will definitely be return guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, Napa Valley, CA