I selected this hotel from previous Trip Advisor reviews and am very glad we did. Comfortable clean room, free wi-fi acess, hot breakfast & a complimentary wine tasting every evening. The staff went above and beyond to help in any way. We had previously attended a wedding in San Francisco and stayed in a luxury hotel. My family and I said we wished that the SF hotel had reached the level of knowledge of the area & service this little hotel did. The only complaint, and it was minor, was we stayed on the second floor and there were a few times we could hear people walking above. Ask for a room on the third floor. We were given a great local map and a winery magazine filled with winery addresses and information. The Oventi restaurant across the parking lot was good for lunch, service wasn't the best, food was good if you need something close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA