This wonderful staff saved our trip when we felt stranded due to sub-standard accommodations at another place. Not only got us a pet-friendly room with 2 beds, they also gave us a gift bag for our dogs filled with toys, treats etc. Our room was excellent, great service here, and I must say the nicest breakfast setup with hot and cold cereal, toast of any kind, fresh cooked eggs and bacon or sausage, coffee and tea available throughout the day and the nicest friendliest staff you could ask for! Liz and her manager came to our rescue on day 1 and Allison was always a delight to talk to in the wee hours of the morning. Thank you Napa Winery Inn! We will be back! BTW-They are centrally located and it was so easy to get to everywhere wi no hassles!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the wine country, the Napa Winery Inn offers convenience to Napa Valley’s favorite wineries, restaurants, and attractions. The casual, boutique atmosphere of the Napa Winery Inn provides the perfect base for a relaxed and enjoyable visit to Napa Valley. Napa Winery Inn is less than ten minutes from both downtown Napa and from the town of Yountville. A daily hot breakfast buffet, wi-fi, and an evening manager's wine tasting are all complimentary. Oventi Restaurant is adjacent and Fume Bistro is within walking distance. Pets are also welcome in this pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Napa Winery Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Muir Inn Of Napa Hotel Napa
- John Muir Hotel
- John Muir Napa
- Napa Winery Inn Napa Valley, CA