“Best Tasting Place in Napa” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert
Napa, California, United States
“Best Tasting Place in Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We had amazing time at Napa valley toffee co,
Chocolate paring with local wines are irresistible.
You can not miss this place at your Napa visit ...
Loved it..

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lakeland, Florida
“Chocolate pairing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012 via mobile

Went in to get some treats for my offices back home and was informed by Mike that they also offer wine tastings. We opted for the chocolate wine pairings and OMG was it the highlight of the trip. We ended up ordering multiple bottles of wine that they could have delivered to our house. Mike also gave us great locals tips for eating and things to see. And the house made toffee was delicious. Everyone enjoyed it. Would definitely make a trip back just for the Napa Valley Toffee Company!

Santa Rosa, California
“Great for wine-country visitors and locals alike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I went here recently with three other ladies and had an absolute blast! I need to first compliment Don for being a gracious and friendly host - he really has a great sense of humor and sense of what people may or may not like to try. He was like the icing on the cake for this already fun experience.

Tastings/Beverages:
This little gem in downtown Napa has a wine tasting bar with several wines, and also about 3 beers on tap for those who would prefer to do beer-tasting (I like lighter and sometimes fruitier flavored beer and thoroughly enjoyed the 21st Amendment beer they had on tap). Because wine and beer is served here, I think there was an age-restriction here (21 and over). I found the prices for both wine and beer tastings reasonable for the area - actually much less than I expected!

The Napa Valley Toffee Company also had an espresso machine and can make different sorts of coffee drinks (cold, hot, whatever!).

This place also sells yummy loose-leaf teas. I purchased the blood orange loose-leaf tea and I like it a lot. I'd definitely try the other teas as well.

Pairings:
Don suggested several pairings with the wines and other goodies (all the goodies are made on-site, too!). Red zin and dark chocolate toffee together = heavenly.

Toffee and other goodies:
I tried both the dark and milk chocolate toffee and both were delicious (although I am partial to milk chocolate). Let me warn you now: the chocolate covered blueberries are highly addictive. I don't even normally like blueberries, but I couldn't help myself and brought some home - and I plan on going back to get more.

I'd highly recommend this spot to those on vacation in wine country, or for locals who want somewhere with a fun, laid-back but classy ambiance. Whether it's a couple's weekend or a girls night out, it's certainly worth a visit!! Stop by and check it out!!

• Visited January 2012