We decided to spent a day in Napa Valley. We had a credit from Hilton and we decide to use it at the Hilton Garden Inn in Napa, we certainly didn't regret it. The hotel is very nice, we've had a great value for the price, especially breakfast all you can eat buffet/a la carte for $13.95. Front desk and restaurant staff was very helpful in recommending us which vineyards and activities our family could do in one day. Because we were a family of five, we had to call in advance to reserve a roll-away bed. When we call the day of our arrival, it was already taken for. Room was very spacious for 5 people even with a roll-away bed. Beds were very comfortable. Overall a very pleasant experience for the entire family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is located in the heart of California’s wine country. We offer comfortable accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere in the beautiful Napa Valley. Our Napa, CA hotel is just a few minutes from downtown and the historical waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA