My wife and I were visiting her family in Central Coast so we decided to take a side trip to Napa, which we had been wanting to do for quite some time. since we did not have a lot of lead time, we found that many places we're either booked or their rates were more than we wanted to spend. Then I read about Hilton Garden Inn on this site. It seemed to have mostly positive reviews and relatively reasonable rates so I booked it for 2 nights in mid- July.
I was very pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and modern and the staff was about as friendly and helpful as possible. Also, the location was perfect for our trip. It is located just off Highway 29 so perfect for heading to wineries up the road in Oakville and St. Helena. It's also just off Redwood Drive if you head to Hess or other wineries on that road (hint: there really are redwoods on that road just past Hess!)
It is also just a few miles from downtown Napa. We had a few of our meals there and we were lucky to catch the weekly summer street festival called Chef's Market on Thursday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is located in the heart of California’s wine country. We offer comfortable accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere in the beautiful Napa Valley. Our Napa, CA hotel is just a few minutes from downtown and the historical waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA