The man who checked us in was not helpful and lazy. If he was new to front desk work, he should have told us and asked us to bare with him as he worked. He did not tell us how to get to the elevator, if there was breakfast, hours of the dinning area, and asked about anything else. I needed a trolley for luggage and I asked where one was. His reply was "it should be by the entrance". Yeah that's where it should be, but it wasn't, why the freak do you think I'm asking you for a trolley. And he then looked away, dude, get out from behind that stupid desk and find the trolley man! I had to talk to the lady, whom I think was the manager or a senior employee. She got it done in a snap. Now that's what I'm talking about. That lady is a keeper! Not like that scared blonde guy. He needs to go.
Unforgivably, there is no free breakfast like Bestwestern or Comfort Inn. I recommend ditching Hilton and going to a better priced and service hotel. I'm never going to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel Napa
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Hotel
- Napa Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Napa
- Napa Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Napa Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Napa hotel in Napa, California is located in the heart of California’s wine country. We offer comfortable accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere in the beautiful Napa Valley. Our Napa, CA hotel is just a few minutes from downtown and the historical waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.