“Great Place, Great Value!” 4 of 5 stars

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   314 Soscol Ave., Napa, CA 94559   |
Ranked #22 of 27 Hotels in Napa
Firestone, CO
“Great Place, Great Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2005

Hello,

I'm a frequent business traveler (over 60% of the time) so I get to see a lot of hotels. My usual choice is Hilton or Holiday Inn properties. So, when I had a business trip to the Napa Valley I looked around and found an Embassy Suites. It was $129/nt (a little more then what I like to pay but. . .). Anyway, I reserved my room. Check in at the Embassy was great. Super nice staff. The room was nice but the internet access was horrible and they wanted to charge $10/nt for it. I was not happy with all the $$$'s for extras like the net and the phone calls.

I finally got on the net and found the Hawthorne Suites for $89/nt, free breakfast and free internet. Sign me up. . . . The next day, I checked in early (12 PM) with no problem and the clerk was great. Room was nice an cozy, had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Very clean, well lit and a nice TV. And yes, a fast, free internet connection. It was wired but no big deal.

So the next morning I went down for my advertised "Hot free breakfast" expecting to find the usual toaster bread and some packs of oatmeal. To my surprise, there were eggs, sausage and potatoes along with some awesome raisin bread for toasting. Wow. . . Very nice spread.

I was very happy to find this great comfortable hotel for such a good price. Next time your coming to Napa to work or do some wine testing, give the Hawthorne Inn and Suites a try, you will not be disappointed.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley

Address: 314 Soscol Ave., Napa, CA 94559
Location: United States > California > Napa Valley > Napa
Ranked #22 of 27 Hotels in Napa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley 2.5*
Hawthorn Inn & Suites Napa Valley provides exceptional, yet affordable, boutique style hotel accommodations in downtown Napa in the heart of the Napa Valley wine country, with in-room spa tubs, complimentary breakfast, and high-speed internet. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley Hotel Napa
Hawthorn Suites Napa
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Napa Valley CA

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.