“Amazing experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 13 Transportation in Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a custom wine tour of the renowned Napa Valley Wine Country with Preferred Limo. Whether you are a first time visitor, novice or an experienced wine connoisseur Preferred Limo can create a tour to meet your needs. Wine Tours by Preferred can be pre-arranged by us, or designed by you, to truly customize your adventure. The experts of Preferred Limo will help you to make an ordinary day extraordinary. Call us now to set-up this truly unique tour and start discovering the treasures that Napa Valley has to offer. Enjoy a beautiful scenic trip through Napa Valley wine country and visit some of Napa Valley’s prestigious wineries. Indulge in delicious wine without driving. Our limos come fully equipped with premium stereo systems, flat screen TVs, crystal drink glasses, ice, leather seats and professional chauffeurs to attend to all your needs. We Preferred Limo are a courteous limousine service with a professional and reliable reputation. We are your local connection to Napa Valley and Sonoma areas. Whether you are planning a wine tour or a night out on the town, let Preferred Limo serve you. Our friendly, executive chauffeurs are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Preferred Limo works with you to ensure our limousine service exceeds all of your expectations!
Acton, Texas
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

It was an amazing experience... Our driver, Alex, picked us up on time from our hotel and entertained us the whole day. He selected great wineries (based on our taste) and the lunch fromthe Dean and Deluca deli that he suggested and picked up for us was great as well. He even introduced us to the owner of one of the wineries who was serving us wine himself, very personal feeling at every location.

Definitely recommend this place!

Visited August 2012

Bloomington, Minnesota
“A Limo is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We reserved A Limo to guide us through the Napa Valley this weekend. This is the 2nd straight summer we used them and they were awesome again. We had a tentative itinerary, but our driver helped us make our day more efficient. He had a great recommendation for lunch and we ended up at Dean/Deluca with a picnic at Rutherford Ranch. Along the way, our driver provided relevant info and content about each of the wineries we inquired about. He went out of his way to ensure our visits were smooth and relaxing. I highly recommend A Limo if you are looking for somebody to give you a great day in the Napa Valley.

Visited July 2012
Tierra Verde, Florida
“Please don't fall for their bait & switch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I called Preferred Limo June 29 to schedule a tour for an August 11 trip to Napa. The man I spoke to told me they basically just drive, and don't make any tasting arrangements at wineries, don't create an itinerary or do anything helpful it seemed.

I was told that my credit card would not be charged until seven days out, and that if I needed to cancel, I needed to do so before that seven days.

I called today to cancel Preferred Limo as I opted instead for a tour service operator that actually was delighted to develop a tasting itinerary based on our wishes, and didn't act like I was being unreasonable for asking. I was told that even though I'm well within the seven-day cancellation period (we're 11 days out), all that means is that I'd have to fork over 70% of the cost of the trip instead of 120% (100% fare plus 20% service charge).

"So..." I clarified with the man on the phone who more than once laughed at my stupidity for not understanding their unreasonable cancellation policy, "If I realized five minutes after you lied to me to get me to give you my credit card number on the phone, I'd still be responsible for 70% of the cost of the trip?"

The answer was a resounding "Yes" (with an undertone of, "This is because when people realize how inferior we are to other tour operators, they often cancel").

Please do yourself a favor and call a reputable tour operator like Kent at Squire Livery www.squirelivery.com who will cheerfully schedule your Napa tour without so much as a credit card deposit.

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
“Terrific Towncar Service for Wine Tasting in Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Apparently Napa has a VERY high rate of DUI’s. Makes sense, but I can normally ‘taste’ responsibly. Or can I? Why chance it? Hire a towncar. As we began our research on the several limo companies available in Napa, Preferred Limo kept coming up and when I called, they answered their phone (so many of them did not answer their phone or even return the voicemails that I left). They were easy to work with, upfront with costs, easy to place the reservation over the phone, then emailed our confirmation and updates that we made to our itinerary, to us. Cost was $360 for 6 hours due to a deal we came across online, which I quickly realized was a fantastic value, when I priced out other limo companies. This price was for $260 flat rate + 18% fuel surcharge + 20% gratuity.

We cut it tight with our flight landing at SFO at 8am, but we made it in time for our 11:00am pick up at the hotel.

We did a lot of research and knew exactly which wineries we were interested in visiting:
11:00AM PICK UP AT THE HOTEL
CHATEAU MONTELENA WINERY “Bottle Shock” - Beautiful grounds, ok wine
CASTELLO DI AMOROSA WINERY – THE CASTLE - Too touristy. Ok wine
BENESSERE (by appt only) - EXCELLENT wine, EXCELLENT hospitality
CAKE BREAD (by appt only) Ok wine, pretentious employees

Our driver, Kevin picked us up exactly at 11:00am. The towncar was dated, but clean and it was filled with bottled waters. Kevin even had an adapter to play our ipod so we could listen to our own music. We could control the volume of the radio as well as the temperature from our seats. Kevin was clean-cut, friendly, courteous and a safe driver. We would request him again. At the end of the day, he spent an extra 15 minutes beyond our scheduled time to drop us off in town. We tipped him $40 (plus the $50 gratuity that was included in our above referenced price).

Great service!

Visited May 2012
Sacramento
“Napa Bachelorette Limo Servce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Preferred Limo's was great to work with and everyone loved our driver Adam! I would highly recommend using them, their service and pricing can't be beat!

Visited May 2012