“Apex Tours Bruce Mello” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 217 Activities in Napa
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the majestic and world famous Napa Valley! The Napa Valley is home to one of the world’s finest wine producing regions that offers a great variety of wineries, restaurants, hotels and entertainment. Here at Apex Limousine Transportation and Tours we offer the most reliable and luxurious transportation in the comfort of our beautiful sedans and limousines. There is no better way to enjoy all the beauty of the wine country than in luxury, we promise. So while on your vacation in the Napa Valley we at Apex want to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience for an affordable rate. We specialize in Napa Valley Wine Country Tours and our knowledgeable staff and professional chauffeurs help make every single trip one you will never forget. With an ability to customize every Napa Valley excursion to your specific liking we can help you formulate an itinerary to your specific taste and desires. If you are not familiar with the Napa Valley Wine Country we can help make your trip memorable by taking into account your tastes, budget and any other preferences you may have. We will make your trip truly yours.
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Apex Tours Bruce Mello”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My family and I booked Apex tours for our trip to Napa for my 30th birthday. I was so very pleased with the customer service time that was taken to speak to both me and my sister about how everything was to run. I received a quote and timely answers to my questions from Nelli, who was very courteous! We have never visited wine country before and needed some great guidance. This was fulfilled through Bruce Mello, our driver. He truly was a wine expert. He took time to sit and chat with us to get to know what it is we might like to do (since we had NO IDEA). We had reserved the 6 person limo and he brought the 8 person free of charge! However, his knowledge on the area, where and when to go, and his expertise are quite priceless.
We had an absolute blast on our day through wine country! Bruce told us that if we wanted to go over our reserved time he was open to whatever we needed or wanted.
This tour was THE highlight of our family trip to San Francisco!
I would book with Bruce EVERY time!!
I would like to thank him for making such memories for me and my family on the rare occasion we can all be together!

Oakland, California
“Napa Valley with Bruce Mello”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My friends and I visited Napa Valley for the first time this weekend. We were so fortunate to have met Bruce Mello because he became a friend and was an excellent tour guide! Bruce Mello was very friendly and informative and tried to make the experience enjoyable and tailored to our preferences! Experiencing Napa Valley would not have been so great with out Bruce, he strives to create a memorable adventure leaving you with the desire to come back!

Thank you Bruce! -Amy, Anthony, Allen and Laura

Houston, Texas
“Great Limo Driver-Bruce Mello”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We rented a limo from Apex and Bruce Mello was our driver for the day in Napa Valley. I was with my wife and another couple. We had a few ideas but Bruce had better ideas about which wineries to visit. He took us to Regusci winery where we got a private tour from the GM and he even opened up a bottle from their private library collection in the cellar. Bruce knew the GM so he took great care of us. Bruce was also instrumental in making the day very enjoyable. We will definetely be back to Napa and will call Bruce up for another day trip. Thanks for a great day Bruce.

Happy Houston couples!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
“Best way to see Napa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We learned after our first trip to Napa that you don't get the full experience unless you have a pregnant person in your party or a voluntary designated driver - unfortunately on that trip we had neither:-( This time around we searched dilligently for the "best" car service in Napa. Best for me BEFORE the trip was clean, dependable and a good value. I had NO idea that the best car service would also be as valuable as getting to the right wineries. Bruce was our man and was simply outstanding. Great service, incredible knowledge, very honest (we had suggested some wineries based on wines we liked and he gave us perspective on the "wines, wineries and experience"). It was pricey - $490 for 6 hours - but WELL WORTH IT! I learned a ton from him and got into places I would have never even thought about and had an outstanding time. Used a different service on day #2 through the hotel (Apex was booked as we didn't try and make day #2 arrangements until the day before) that was good, but because of Apex and Bruce, was not nearly as outstanding as the day before. Would definitely use them again and will look forward to being treated like royalty again the next time we are in Napa/Sonoma!

San Diego, California
“Bruce was the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We booked a limo for 2 days and it was a blast. Bruce was very informative and gave great recommendations. He even gave us personal introductions at the wineries. The limo was clean and had many a/v options. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitly recommend Apex and Bruce for your next trip.

Visited May 2012