I think this place was probably really nice about a decade ago. There are just so many little things that could have been improved.
1.) Our A/C unit broke on our first night. We told them about it before 5pm but they didn't bother to get it repaired until the next day, so we had a miserable time trying to sleep in the heat. The man at the front desk didn't even bother to come look at it that evening.
2.) They had two different cd players in the room, but who still travels with cds? Pretty nice 10 years ago but everyone has an ipod now.
3.) All of those fancy cd players means that there aren't any outlets left. In fact none of the outlets in the bathroom worked.
4.) We stayed in the Junior Suite which has a big tub and shower, but the shower head was clogged with calcium and lime. Plus, a shower that size should really have two shower heads. .
5.) The food- It is nice that they bring it to your room but they don't let you choose what time you get it, and they give you about a 30 second warning before someone comes knocking on your door. So if you aren't dressed, the nineteen year old girl delivering it is going to see more than you want her to. Also, with food options like: raisin bran cereal, yogurt, pastry, and cranberry juice, you don't get much more than a continental breakfast.
All in all, not a horrible experience, just woefully underwhelming. If you're looking for a, "special occasion" sort of stay, I would suggest somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn has the charm of a Inn and the amenities of a boutique hotel. We welcome you with French tapestries, deep cushioned sofas, stately wrought iron accents and slate floors. We provide a wonderful morning breakfast delivered to your room and an afternoon reception featuring a selection of area wines and cheese. Our intimate Inn is designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and privacy. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Country Inn Napa
- Napa Country Inn
- Bel Abri Napa Valley Inn CA