“Another Great Trip With Larry” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 92 Tours & Activities in Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide private wine tours of Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Another Great Trip With Larry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We had a day of touring some boutique wineries with Larry in June 2011 (see earlier review) and had a great time with another couple. This year my wife and I came back with our two adult children and their spouses for two days of touring. Larry did a great job again. I would recommend using Larry to anyone. Again, Larry took care of our every need and lined up very unique and enjoyable experiences. This is the only way to go when you visit Napa. He even made our dinner reservations while we were touring. We told Larry that we had a couple bottles of wine shipped from our last year's trip that were spoiled when we received them. He asked if we had contacted the winery and asked for a replacement. We hadn't. He made a special trip to that winery on his own and brought us replacement bottles for our loss. I'll definitely use Larry again on our next trip. Also, very reasonable fee for the experience.

Visited June 2012

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Trip, Great Driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

A group of my girl friends and I went to Napa and had an amazing time, thanks to Larry! He set us up with many great, smaller wineries that we would have never known about on our own. They were by far the best! Larry is great, very knowledgeable, and had very good recommendations in regards to wineries, food, etc. I highly recommend Larry to anyone and everyone; he will help make your experience very enjoyable!

Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Excellent wine tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Larry did a fantastic job of taking us to some small wineries we never would have encountered on our own. We had a large group of 6 people and everyone was pleased. We did not have any experience with Napa or wine tastings and he made our trip and adventure amazing! Definitely recommend.

Visited April 2012
Orlando
“Great wines and great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Larry put together a fantastic day of wine tasting for my husband and I and two other couples. The tour took us to a few different places in Napa Valley and we had some amazing wines from smaller wineries that we could never have found on our own. Most of us in the group do not have that much experience with wine so it was great to have Larry show us around and give us history of the different wineries we went to.

Visited May 2012
Palm Springs, California
“Great day of wine tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

My girlfriend researched and found Larry for our day of wine tasting in the Napa and Sonoma areas. First, the car was impeccable and very comfortable. Larry was punctual and gracious. He was also extremely knowledgeable about the area, wine making, restaurants and wine in general. His knowledge comes in very handy. He answered all of our questions, but also knew when to disappear and let us enjoy our adventure. He kept us on our schedule and was extremely well priced for the experience he gave us. I dont think I will visit the area in the future without contacting him. Best wine tasting experience I have had. And I picked up two new wineries that I would have never found. 5 stars for sure!

Visited April 2012