“Great tour day with Melissa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 197 activities in Napa
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Perata Luxury Tours/Perata Luxury Car Services LLC(PLCS)is a boutique wine country transportation option specializing in custom assembled private wine tours. Spotless late model vehicles, fun & knowledgeable local tour guides, and unique and exclusive access to some amazing family owned and small production wineries is what we pride ourselves on. Many of our favorite vineyards traditionally may not be experienced by visitors without the behind the scenes treatment and access of Perata Luxury Tours LLC. We are fully licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP#25628) and meet all the insurance & safety guidelines of the CAPUC & the California Highway Patrol.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
22 attraction reviews
“Great tour day with Melissa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were in Napa to celebrate our nieces wedding and contacted Nick about 6 months before the trip. We had a total of 8 and Nick and Melissa did a great job reserving our tours to fit everyone's tastes. This was one of the highlights of our trip to Napa and could of not done this on our own!! Nick also was a great resource about restaurants in the area. Thanks for a memorable day!!

Visited July 2012

Calgary, Canada
“Romantic day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

From the outset the experience was first rate! We went to Napa to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I left all planning to Nick and his team (and I am not one for surprises)and we had a fabulous day. Visiting 4 small family owned wineries was great. The personalized tours were amazing and we loved hearing the of the personal journeys of each of the owners. Melissa was our driver, fantastic! She was personal and knowledgeable and it felt like we'd known her forever by the end of our day. I'm requesting her the next time we go back! Only think that would have made it better was if we would have booked them for both Saturday AND Sunday rather than just one day!

Visited June 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great way to explore Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Fantastic trip through Napa with Dave. Went to some larger/commercial wineries that I had requested along with some smaller wineries where we sat with the winemakers for 1-2 hours each. I would never have known where to go for the smaller wineries and Nick's/Dave's picks were perfect. Next time I will let them do all the choosing for me- skip the commercial wineries and go to the smaller/ more personalized wineries.

Visited July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Great Tour - Took Great Care of My Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My parents went to Napa / San Fran to celebrate my mother’s 60th birthday and I wanted to do something special for them during the trip. I contacted Nick and he took fabulous care of my folks – they loved everything about the day the spent with his team.

My dad is not a wine drinker – but he came back raving about the tour the Perata team put together and how much fun they had. I highly recommend Perata Luxury Tours – they are the best.

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“A fabulous day in Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Our driver/guide Deborah had an excellent knowledge of wines and wineries (and where to picnic for lunch), a great sense of humour, and perfectly judged the makeup of our day. We ranged from a more commercial winery (Carneros) with interesting Cabernets, to a couple of tiny producers with private tastings that felt like a relaxing drink with friends, finishing with a champagne tasting. By barrel tasting we really learned about the difference terroir can make (the gravel tasted nothing like the shale at Fontanella) and heard some great stories. All while being driven around in a comfortable SUV so we could enjoy the stunning views and not worry about driving.

Visited June 2012