“Cross it off your bucket list” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 163 Food & Drink in Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Napa Valley Wine Country Tours has been providing transportation for almost 20 years, specializing in private wine and scenic tours, corporate transportation and special events. We have a diverse fleet of luxury vehicles ranging from sedans to late model limo buses. Our main services are daily group tours and customized private tours from San Francisco and Napa, as well as corporate transportation within the San Francisco Bay Area.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Cross it off your bucket list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We went on this wine tour as a group (7 people) and it was absolutely fabulous! They pick you up in a limo bus (super spacious and comfortable), they provide you with breakfast with mimosas and a picnic lunch. They bring you to 4 different vineyards and offer discounts if you want to purchase things.

The BEST part though is the bus driver/tour guide/chef/entertainer KEITH!!!! You have to ask for him. He alone is worth the money.

We enjoyed our day and would definitely do it again.

Fairfield, California
“Sightseeing in luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

My friend and I work in the Napa Valley but never take enough time to visit all of the sights. We decided to rent a car for the afternoon so both of us could enjoy the trip. Morad was our driver (Mr. Big!) :-) and he was amazing. He was right on time picking us up, courteous, professional and especially patient while we tried to figure out where we wanted to go. The vehicle was outstanding. Brand new Mercedes. Very clean and luxurious. A great trip and an amazing company to go through to see the Napa Valley.

Hong Kong, China
6 attraction reviews
“Relax day at Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Don't missed wine tasting, you can try over 6 different type of the best quality red or white wines with only spend USD10.- at the famous wine cellar. Prepare some ham, cheese, bread, fruit and snacks to enjoy the meal outside the cellar, it's a wonderful time staying under California sunshine!

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“If traveling to the Bay area, this is a must to add to your itineary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I planned a San Francisco trip in Spring of 2013. Among other things, taking a trip to Napa Valley was on the list. I searched for tours and this one popped up. After reading the reviews I decided to book and boy are we glad we did.

The tour took us to 4 vineyards and only having to pay one tasting fee. We also stopped at a quaint shop with some souvenirs and snack food items (cheeses and desserts) for sale. A very nice and delicious Mediterranean style lunch and decent breakfast (cheese & crackers with pastries) was also provided. The bus also stops just after the Golden Gate bridge for some excellent picture taking spots. The driver Abe was funny and fun to have as our tour guide.

Overall I highly recommend taking this tour. There are a few items to note. My wife and I stayed at the Hilton in the financial district. While not listed on the website, there is a bus stop right in front of there. You just have to inform the tour company that you want to be picked up there after you book. There is no bathroom on the bus, just so you know. Also the bus makes multiple stops before and after the tour to pickup/drop off people. So depending where you are in the stop list, it can take a while to get off. Nothing too bad but just wanted to let everyone know. You also should realize that even though you put your credit card info into the website to book the tour, you don't actually pay at that point. During our last stop the driver asks those who haven't paid to meet with him to settle up. I assumed that I did pay and was curious why we haven't left. When I finally asked if I had paid, his response was no. No bid deal but I was worried about being charged twice (which I wasn't) and I wished they were more clear about this process.

So do yourself a favor and take this tour.

Visited April 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“First Time Napa/Sanoma Wine Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My daughter and I had a great time on our first visit to the wine country! What a great way to travel, taste wine and have no worries about the day. Our drive - ABE was gracious, witty and prompt from beginning to end. We will be back to do it again.