I stayed at here for 3 nights in September for a business conference. This was the hotel recommended by the event organizer, and I feel it was a great recommendation. The property is located right off the main highway, in a very quiet neighborhood. It’s about 10-15 minute drive to old town Napa City and restaurants. It’s also about a 20 minute drive to the main Napa Valley Wine area.
The property has a very nice pool, jacuzzi, and firepit which are open until 10PM. The hotel has a small business center with computers and printers. There is also a exercise center with 4 cardio machines and a dumbbell rack. There is also a 24 hour well stocked mini-mart near front desk. It has nice variety of soft drinks, microwave foods, snacks, popcorn, and essentials. Every morning the offer a very nice complimentary breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, waffle maker, breads, pastries, juices, etc. Every evening they have a social gathering for free beer and wine.
The staff members are great. They were all very professional, courteous, and helpful. They all seemed to enjoy their job and were always smiling.
The room was nicely decorate, very clean, and very well maintained. The room was very large with a separate couch/desk area, and a wet sick area with a mini-frig and microwave. The room had two separate closets. The bathroom had a separate sink/toilet-shower. There is a very large flat screen HD television, with several HD channels including HBO. It does not have PPV, but you can rent a DVD player and current movie for $14. I brought my own portable DVD player which I was able to hook up to the large screen and watch my movies. There is also an IPOD docking station/alarm/radio, blow dryer, iron w/board, but there is no room safe. The bed was super comfortable along with the pillows.
This is a great hotel for families, in a very quiet area. I would definitely stay here again if ever in the area. I would recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Napa Valley Hotel
- Springhill Suites Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- SpringHill Suites Napa Valley CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the custom built SpringHill Suites by Marriott Napa Valley. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Napa Valley hotel is designed to Assure, Inspire and Renew travel life. This uniquely designed, innovative, all suite hotel will energize your stay by combining familiar comforts with travel smart features. The new SpringHill Suites by Marriott Napa Valley will serve as your fabulous oasis in the heart of Napa Valley. Start your day feeling refreshed with our complimentary breakfast. Whether you are here for leisure, wine tasting or business, we offer over 6,200 sq. ft. of event space along with a variety of catering options. Relax with a glass of wine at our fire pit or take a dip in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.