“Simply the Best of the Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 197 activities in Napa
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Greetings from Wine Country! My name is Tac Fair, owner of Napa Tours and Chauffeur. Whether you are new to Wine Country or an experienced collector, your input will be the catalyst for a well researched and unique itinerary. All of my tours are private and itineraries are custom designed to meet the specific tastes of each client. Unlike most services, I am your sole point of contact throughout the booking and itinerary creation process as well as the one behind the wheel while we are touring and if desired, providing informative and entertaining commentary. Please read the reviews below, then take a moment to visit my website and submit a Tour Request. Rest assured that I will exceed your expectations as I have done for so many others over the years. Cheers!
Boca Raton, Florida
“Simply the Best of the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

If you are visiting Napa you must contact Tac to take you around wine country! That is if I'm not going that week! Although, if he has been busy when we have been there, he has given us other fabulous drivers as well! He simply is the best and if you tell him what you want he will make it happen... If you don't know where to go, he will lead you to the most fabulous wineries! He has the inside scoop and knows the best wine in town! He also has great connections and suggestions for accommodations, restaurants, drivers to San Francisco etc... I promise you, u will not be disappointed!!!!

Visited November 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Hello Fryds,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I have truly enjoyed showing you around over the past few years and although it pains me when I am unable to accommodate you personally, I am always happy to create your itinerary. After getting to know your tastes and preferences over the years, I want to make sure your day is crafted perfectly, even if there has to be a different face behind the wheel that day! Cheers,

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best way to taste Napa Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Tac exceeded our expectations with his tour of Napa valley. He was able to give us a customized schedule based on our preferences and budget. All of the wineries that he picked were wonderful. Had we tried to go it alone, we never would have found or had access to these small family run gems. We would highly recommend his service to anyone!

Visited November 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Hello Lauren L, Thank you for your kind review. With over 500 wineries in the area selection for a visitor can indeed be daunting. I am glad I was able to create an itinerary that made your trip unique and memorable and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again when you return. Cheers!
Wolverine, Michigan
“Great Tour of Napa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Tac provided my husband and I with a wonderful, customized tour of several Napa vineyards. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and a very personable tour guide. We highly recommend Tac for anyone planning to visit the Napa Valley!

Visited October 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hello Michelle L, Thank you for your kind review. It was my pleasure to show you a few of the off the radar wineries in Napa Valley. I enjoyed your company and truly appreciate your business. Please consider me your Wine Country connection. Until next time, cheers! Tac
Andover, Massachusetts
“Napa Tac”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Tac took the time upfront to understand what we liked and wanted to see in the Napa Valley. The result was a perfect trip through wine country. Couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

Visited October 2013
Napatac, Owner at Napa Tours and Chauffeur, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Hello rich q,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am quite happy to have been able to arrange a day in Wine Country for you and your colleagues, and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Cheers,
Jacksonville, United States
“All superlatives are true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Tac is indeed the way to go when visiting Napa Valley. He was our driver/guide for two of our five days in the area. We answered a thorough questionaire in advance of our trip, which helped him zero in on our tastes in wine, and whether we wanted to see more large, well known wineries, or smaller, family run ones. I would say he nailed it. In all, we visited eight. Four each day, with a terrific lunch at one of the many wonderful local eateries, in the middle of each day. As the other reviewers said, he is so knowledgable about the history of the area, sharing anecdotes and personal stories as we made our way to each vineyard. I believe we learned things and visited vineyards that we never would have found on our own. We had personal tours led by the actual winemakers and their family members. We loved that! I highly recommend having someone else do the driving when you are doing tasting after tasting, too. So many tiny sips can still add up! Tac even threw in a little advice on where to go on the days we were not with him, and everything he recommended turned out to be just what we were looking for. This is one of our best vacations ever, and next time we visit Napa, I'm calling Tac!

Hello Diane G,
Thank you for writing such a flattering review! I truly enjoyed our time together and look forward to showing you more of the "insider's" side of Wine Country on your next trip.