“Balloons Over The Valley, Napa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Napa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Hot-air ballooning, Group tours/air tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Seattle, Washington
“Balloons Over The Valley, Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had a beautiful morning in the Fall of 2013, early mist over parts of the valley but otherwise clear blue sky and gentle breezes. It was fantastic! The golden vines and far reaching views as we travelled in a convoy with other balloons was worth the early start, and the champagne brunch to finish made it a perfect anniversary trip. Thank you very much for my memories!

Visited October 2013

Citrus Heights, California
“Surprise Adventure For Family Member”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

My cousin came to Calif from back east to attend a wedding in SF and as a surprise I treated her to a balloon ride with Balloons Above the Napa Valley (BATV). I did not announce what we were doing until the morning of the ride. I was not sure if I was going to be hugged or swatted since she had never been before. Needless to say I got big hug. It was a beautiful morning the staff of BATV were very professional and would not hesitate for moment to schedule another ride with them. After the ride we were treated to a wonderful buffet breakfast where we socialized with others and had the best time.

Visited November 2013
Sedona, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Up, up, and away...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

A hot air balloon ride had always been on my bucket list and thanks to Balloons Above the Valley and staff, it was made possible on my trip to Napa Valley. There was nothing more peaceful and serene than floating above the Valley...a truly awesome experience! Our ride was very well organized and the staff made the trip memorable with pictures to buy. At the end of our journey we enjoyed a delicious brunch while reminiscing about the sights we enjoyed seeing. A 'must do it again' adventure if my travels ever take me back to Napa Valley!

Visited August 2013
Milpitas, California
“Nice balloon ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is perfect for a birthday gift! :)
The views were amazing. Our pilot was very knowledgeable and landing was really fun! After the balloon ride, we had a buffet breakfast (which was included in the package).

Visited August 2013
Vacaville, California
“balloon ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

it was better then I expected. cant wait to go again next year. this should be on everybodys bucket list.

Visited October 2013