“let down” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Nightlife in Napa
Type: Jazz Bars, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: Silo's Music Room is a great little hot spot in the middle of Downtown Napa (at the Napa River Inn). They carry only Napa Valley Wines and every wine is available by the glass (including Opus and Quintessa!) They feature great entertainment of all genres every week (check the website for upcoming performers and dates) including Blues, Reggae, Rock, Motown, Country, Jazz, Cabaret, Folk, Contemporary, Standards, and even Comedy... something for everyone! Cheese plates, chips and salsa and great desserts are also on the menu.
california
3 attraction reviews
“let down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

My daughter & I went there for the first time to watch a friend sing. Two things really dissapointed me. FIRST the PRICE of the drinks!!! Wow!!! Way over priced! For a 1/4 full glass of a less expensive white wine $13!!! I asked the bar tender are you kidding me, really for this? She said yes she cringes when she has to tell people the cost of a cocktail also $13 and as she put it "we don't even make a red wine pour" it's less..I'd rather go to Eikos where you get a fancy drink w/a show...says it's because of the hotel next door. I told her it's the "locals" that will keep (or not) them in buisness. after all it's a small portion of old feed store. Then the band was limiting singers "EXCEPT" for their partner's, ex partners & family friends time on stage. Got tired of hearing the drummers wife sing. Will only return if our friend goes back & maybe order ONE over priced beer then water. And none of us liked "their" sample of beer...very bitter

Visited March 2012

California
8 attraction reviews
“Revolver rocked the house!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Came to Silos again with friends from work and boy did we have fun! The band "Revolver" was playing and they are really amazing! Sound just like the Beatles!
Such a great little Venue tucked in the Napa Mill. Lots of history, too! Thanks, Silo's... We'll be back! Heard you have a full bar now, too! Sure miss your "killer bread" tho!

Visited October 2011
Napa, California
“OMGeee...good, clean fun in Napa. It's about time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Friday night sing-a-long with Jukebox Jones Band, formerly Phoenix Rising. WOW!!! I got up and sang my heart out to a good ole country song and absolutely had the best time. Also watched some girls from Colorado work up the courage to get up and sing along! What an awesome time! Sang with the lead singer, Charlene and her daughter Stephanie; they helped keep me on track when I forgot the words, and while I was completely off tune! Hahaha! But it didn't matter. They made me feel that it was okay to be up there to have a great time and that's exactly what I did!!! A little emabarassing, but they finally convinced me to do it. I will definitely return!!! Great time in Napa, CA!!!!!

Visited June 2011
Redding, California
“Fabulous Fun In Downtown Napa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

What a Fun place to spend and evening! The music and singing was GREAT! Every one of the band's musicians were top notch! There was a huge amount of local talent getting up to sing. I will continue to go back again and again! WooHoo! Next time will bring more friends/family!

Visited June 2011
Sacramento, California
“"Sing A Song" at Silo's is a guaranteed fun evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

"Sing A Song" at Silo's is like karaoke with a live band and back up singers. You choose a song, you get up on stage with the band, and back up singers if you want. FUN to watch & listen, BIG fun to sing. Charlene Savelberg & Stephanie Hoegel, lead singers of Jukebox Jones (formerly Phoenix Rising) are VERY friendly, supportive & helpful, they're a big part of the evening. Don't miss this next time you're looking for fun on a Friday night in Napa. If you're lucky, they'll be a gap between customers wanting to sing and you'll get to hear Charlene and Stephanie sing, beautiful!

Visited May 2011