“Perfect for Napa” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ct
“Perfect for Napa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

One of the nicest properties I've ever enjoyed! Unfortunately I could only stay for one day but what an enjoyable day it was. The Hotel is immaculate, the rooms so spacious and well laid out. The bed was so comfortable, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow! If you're in the area and need a place to stay, don't miss out.

Room Tip: Pool side an be noisy
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

821 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent 4 nights at this wonderful property in August 2014 and could not be more pleased. Rooms very are spacious and comfortable. Price is also reasonable.

This hotel has the right amount of sophistication and charm; you do not get swamped by the attention in a luxury resort but when you need assistance, all the staff are very friendly and eager to help.

Although situated very close to the center of Napa town, the hotel retains some country charm by orientating itself towards the Napa River so you get the best of both worlds. Would love to return to this property next time I visit wine country.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband & I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Westin Verasa. This was our first time to Napa so, as a SPG member, we decided to stay here. we were not disappointed. The quality of the hotel is consistent with other Westin hotels - helpful/friendly staff, beautiful rooms with really comfortable beds, and an all around great stay. The location is perfect for exploring downtown Napa - 2min walk to the gorgeous Oxbow Market and about 5 min to all the restaurants/shops downtown. The only knock against this hotel would be that is a larger resort - there were a number of bridal parties and families during our stay. If you prefer a quiet, boutique hotel, this might not be the place for you. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Property is pretty nice, room is well decorates.
Unhappy face was waiting in the reception , giving me a room without a view neither any upgrade what so ever (rare for my tier in SPG) , she told me I will have to checkout at 1pm instead of the regular 4pm , as the property is small... I told her that the property is not small at all (as it isn't) and that I will not stay the night if I cannot check out late..she talk with the manager and he told her that I can check out at 4pm.

Seems like there is king of disrespect that comes from the management to the chain loyal customers as I read in some previous review same issues.

Other then that it's nice place , overpriced for what you get ...try to get go to one of the small and friendly hotels in the area

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
WestinNapa_CA, Front Office Manager at The Westin Verasa Napa, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hello Salvax239:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us a review of your recent stay here in Napa and I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire team for the various issues you encountered during your time here in Napa. I want to ensure that it is never our intention to show any sort of disrespect to any of our guests, especially to our elite level SPG guests. I have also spoken to my team about our ability to accommodate late check outs and various other requests that we often receive. It can be tough to guarantee all of the requests but we do our best every time.

We also do our best to ensure that all our Platinum members are upgraded or set up for the best possible room 24 hours prior to arrival but it looks like your reservation was made on the day of arrival at about 5:30pm. From the notes it looks like we were able to get you upgraded to one of our Deluxe King Studios but I would agree that it’s not the best view.

Thank you again for both the positive aspects of your visit and the areas that could be improved and we’ll hope to see you on your next visit over to Napa.

Be well,
Nathan Baslaw
Front Office Manager
Dundee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Westin is located a street away from the town. The scenery is beautiful, Californian hills and shrub nearby the hotel. There is a car park downstairs, and check-in is quick. Very nice curb appeal, and wonderful lobby. Our room had 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms, small kitchen, dining table, and decent size living room. Having an x- box for the kids was an extra plus. You could rent games, but there is a charge if you don't return them. Very nice Westin beds, very clean, and good hotel restaurant. The swimming pool is not big, nor small, but the spa is nicely sized. Very friendly staff, very hospitable. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: The bottom floor was quiet- but not sure about the other floors
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came here for the 2nd time fora family wedding. The location is very convenient to all Napa has to offer. The grounds are nice especially the salt water pool and hot tub. We spent several hours having fun on the outdoor bocce courts. I recommend this hotel for most stays in napa but be aware that I think the front desk said they have no rooms with 2 beds. I did upgrade to a suite which had a bed and pull out couch.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

located a few blocks away from downtown Naoa within walking district. check in was slow. upgrade to a nice and comfortable suite. bed very comfortable with Westin heavily bed. shower spacious and good. Hotel comes with a resort fee (for what? - nothing thats not usual for a standard Westin hotel). late check out for SPG Platinum denied with the argument of having less than 200 rooms, no upgrade option for breakfast. internet was slow and often disrupted/not available. in short: good facility with poor service and a high price tag

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
FreqTravellerMunich:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us and our TripAdvisor readers a bit of feedback about your recent stay here in Napa, and I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire team that it wasn’t up to the level that you have become accustom to as one our Starwood Platinum travelers.

It seems that your room and accommodations were great, which should be a given, but it’s our service which will differentiate us and where we failed on your visit. I will personally be speaking to my team about our various guest requests and how they are handled. I will also be speaking to our IT team to look at our internet connectivity and any known concerns with regards to the signal strength.

Once again my apologies and we’ll hope that on your next visit to Napa you’re willing to give us another shot.

Be well,
Nathan Baslaw
Front Office Manager

Been to The Westin Verasa Napa? Share your experiences!