I was extremely disappointed and surprised at the extreme lack of customer service for a Westin Hotel. I thought their reputation I called to purchase a gift certificate for a family member for Christmas ~ instead of assisting me with the purchase, they gave me an email address and asked to contact the person in accounting. So, I did exactly what they asked and never received a response back. I called and asked for the person I sent the email to and again, she was out of the office and they put me through to another person who wasn't in the office and asked me to leave a message ~ again I never received a returned call ~ nothing. This isn't a Holiday Inn or Best Western, but I bet I would at least receive a return call from them. I called again and this time I asked to speak to the manager of Accounting, this time the gentlemen put me on hold and came back to say that the manager wasn't available and again, they would transfer me to voicemail. Terrible service ~ I will inform my friends and family and co-workers NEVER to stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA