We stayed at the Verasa to finish off our honeymoon. It was perfect. We had a bottle of (very nice) champagne waiting for us in our room with a card signed by all the staff. We got a choice of rooms when we arrived but opted to go for the one on the ground floor overlooking the bocca court as it was quieter and the wifi was stronger. The location is fantastic. It's 10 minutes into Napa, 5 minutes from the market and opposite the wine train. The pool was great, plenty of space and cabana style beds if you wanted a bit of shade. The wine tastings were fab and a nice way to start your evening. The only downside is having to pay an extra $10 a day for wifi and parking. For an expensive hotel, it should be included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Starwood, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA