My wife and I recently spent 4 nights at this Westin hotel in beautiful Napa CA. I would definitely stay again especially because of its location to the vineyards and what ended up being our favorite place the Oxbow Market Place.
Staff were all very accommodating. Royce Ann the concierge arranged things for us such as a driver one day and tastings at three different vineyards, lunch at a great restaurant....it was a 5-star day....she gave my wife a big hug when they met. Nathan at the front desk was helpful on the phone with my wife prior to our trip and made sure my wife's wants were passed onto the concierge for the pre trip planing of fine dining we wanted.
The property is fairly new. Because of Starwood status we got upgraded to a beautiful King suite with Kitchen/Balcony etc...it was great to have so much space....our room 3057 was overlooking a courtyard and bocce courts. Room location is key at this hotel. Our location made using the stairs and back entrance to the property our primary entrance and exit...we never came threw the lobby unless we needed the car. The walk from our room to the lobby was ridiculously long. No problems using the stairs and back gates as long as you had your key, but if you were challenged in anyway and could only use the elevator to get up to your room floor than it is a very long hike to some of the rooms. The only negative about courtyard rooms is if you stay by the pool the noise just magnifies because you're in a bowl. Our courtyard played background music that got annoying to the point I asked the front desk to shut it off and one day they did...I felt like I was in a Supermarket or Doctor's office...from 730AM-11PM there was music outside....we spent a lot of time on our patio late day/early evening and I liked just the natural sound of the river and birds etc....
Hot tub by pool is nice as it was chilly the week we were there but pool area looks much, much bigger in pictures and if kids are at pool it is very loud because of acoustics.
Can't comment on hotel food..we ate most of our meals at restaurants off property and the Oxbow market place which is amazing and only a 5 minute walk from hotel. Also town is only 15 minute walk which makes location great.
All in all we would stay again....if looking for a hotel feel this is the place.
Negatives....Courtyard music, distance of rooms from main lobby for some....we were on top floor and when people under us took showers late one night it sounded like they were using our bathroom....
Positives.....great location...clean rooms....knowledgable friendly staff....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA