My wife and I stayed at the Westin July 28th for one night as we were bouncing around different areas in the Napa valley. This hotel exceeded my expectations. I am a corporate preferred member and upon arrival I was upgraded without asking to a one bedroom suite. I also was able to have a later check out. This hotel is walking distance to oxbow market which is a great place to eat, drink, and check out. We went to dinner that night and the complementary car dropped us off and picked us up from our restaurant. It was a nice touch as I didn't want to drive after a day of driving around the Napa valley. After dinner we hit the hot tub and pool. Very nice! The next day we ran using the map provided by the hotel which took us through neighborhoods and parks of Napa. I will definitely be staying here next time I visit and would recommend this hotel tripadvisor peeps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA