When you get an American hotel that has good service, decent rooms and in an ok location it quickly becomes unmemorable but that is no bad thing. For this hotel there was certainly no standout feature except maybe the pool area which was nice but always seemed quite busy.
- the bar was always busy and fun even when coming back late
- excellent concierge service, rest of staff were very nice.
- location was ok, just outside town so a short walk or drive to the main street
There was nothing that stood out as anything I disliked (except the price of the rooms but you can't blame the hotel for that!) hence the rating. Well done Westin Napa, good work
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.