In California for a family function and my daughter and I splurged and stayed at the Westin Versa in Napa. The hotel is beautiful -pools, outside dining, wonderful views, close to the scenic railway and easy access to drive to wineries. The front desk were extremely helpful - recommending less-frequented boutique wineries to visit and interesting restaurants to eat at along our tours. It was my birthday, so I was treated like royalty. There is an elegant Michelin-rated restaurant for fine dining in the hotel -the meal was exquisite. I'd return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA