The staff from driving to the front of the hotel to when we are leaving are very pleasant and helpful. Royce-Ann (Concierge) is very knowledgeable about wineries and attractions and always very pleasant. Even when the hotel is busy (most times) everything is calm and efficient. The beds are typical Westin. The food in very good and Le Toque is my favorite restaurant in Napa (I have not been to the French Laundry because I am not staying at one of their preferred hotels!!!) Our only complaint is that some bedrooms only have a shower. The rooms are quiet and relaxing; not that we spend much time in them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA